-The Floor Cleaner FC 5’s two-in-one function lets you mop and suction wet and dry dirt in just one step. No need to vacuum beforehand – mopping has never been easier, faster or more thorough. The automatically moistened, rotating microfibre rollers pick dirt up, while the water-dirt mixture is continuously suctioned off the rollers at the same time.
This practical self-cleaning function keeps the rollers fresh and ready to use at all times. The Floor Cleaner offers even more convincing arguments: in comparison with conventional methods, the FC 5 uses up to 85% less water while providing significantly better cleaning performance. The FC 5 can be used on all standard hard floors, whether they are made of wood, stone or plastic.
- On all hard floors, such as parquet, laminate, cork, stone, linoleum or PVC
- For hygienic cleaning applications in all areas (e.g. toilet, kitchen, bath, etc.)
- For quick and effortless wet cleaning of hard floors
- Also suitable for sealed, oiled and waxed parquet
Feature & Benefits
- Wiping without vacuuming beforehand by picking up wet and dry dirt in a single step.
Self-cleaning function through automatic removal of dirt from the rollers
- Continuously clean rollers for best cleaning results.
- Floors dry in less than 2 minutes thanks to the low residual moisture.
High-quality microfibre rollers
- Mounting and removing the microfibre rollers is quick and easy.
- Machine washable at up to 60°C.
Innovative drive concept
- With forward rotating rollers, the machine moves across the floor almost by itself – for effortless cleaning.
Cleaning head with a flexible hinge
- Easy to clean under furniture.
- Easy to navigate around objects.
- Cleaning right up to the edge – for excellent results in corners and on edges.
Easy-to-remove two-tank system
- The fresh water tank can easily be filled under the tap.
- Hygienic removal and emptying of the dirty water tank without coming into contact with dirt.
Cleaning and parking station
- Perfect for easily cleaning dirty rollers.
- Convenient storage and stowage of the machine.