Frequently Asked Questions
Hey, below is a list of questions we get asked frequently so for peace of mind and ease please take a look below before contacting us as the answer to your important and valued question might already be answered.
Prior to 2011
Kärcher offer customers a 12 month warranty from date of purchase on all domestic products.
2011 – Onwards
- Air cooled pressure washers – 2 years
- Water cooled pressure washers – 3 years
- Ecologic pressure washers – 5 years
- Steam Cleaners – 12 months
- Floor Polishers – 12 months
- Window Vacuums – 12 months
- Vacuum Cleaners – 12 months
- Pumps – 12 months
- Other – 12 months
1st July 2014 – Onwards
- Minimum 2 year warranty on all products. 3/5 year warranties on Pressure Washers subject to model remain unchanged.
1st January 2021 Onwards
- K2 – K4 machines will be covered for a period of 2 years from date of purchase.
- K 5 – K7 machines will be covered for a period of 3 years from date of purchase.
Your Kärcher product is covered under warranty by Kärcher (UK) Limited to be free of defective parts and materials for a period of 24 months from date of purchase (or as otherwise stated at point of sale) providing the product is used for normal residential duties.
Such warranty shall not extend to defects arising from the product being used for purposes beyond normal residential use, particularly when it goes beyond the purpose for which it was designed such as in commercial, industrial or rental application.
All warranty periods commence on the date of purchase and are not transferable. This warranty does not extend to defects which result from misuse, neglect, accident, abuse, improper handling, freezing, normal wear and tear, use of improper chemicals or non-compliance with the Operators Instruction Manual.
The warranty will be invalidated if the product has been subject to unauthorised repair or modification.
This guarantee is limited to the provision of repairs, free of charge within the specified period providing the above conditions are met and proof of purchase is provided.
Karcher (UK) Limited shall not be liable in any event at any time for any indirect or consequential loss or damage. The rights and benefits under the warranty are additional to your statutory rights which are not affected by this warranty. Machine and accessories MUST be protected from frost. Frost damage is not covered by the warranty!
Replacement accessories can be purchased by visiting our online shop
Replacement parts can be ordered by calling the Karcher Helpline team on 01942 876770.
You will need to include a picture of the silver label from the base of your machine so we can send you a copy of the spare parts manual.
Once you have located the part number(s) that you require we will be able to advise of the price and availability.
Please click on the link below
As the inventor of high-pressure cleaning, Kärcher UK has unique specialist knowledge, the breadth and depth of which is unrivalled in the market place.
For over 60 years, Kärcher has been perfecting the art of high-pressure cleaning and is constantly in the spotlight on account of its outstanding innovations. As the global market leader we offer the most reliable Pressure Washers on the market.
We manufacture all of our machines in our own factories to the highest production standards. Before the products leave the factories, they are fully tested for their functionality and performance.
That is why we can always guarantee to our customers that they are purchasing perfect products, which speak for themselves in terms of their performance capabilities and long service life.
Yes we are using PayPal and Opayo Credit/Debit card secured payment system. We do not hold, keep or have access to any of your financial information.
Not currently in a position to buy? Whatever your budget, Kärcher Center STS offers a range of flexible leasing and hire options to suit your business’s requirements.
Contract Hire & Operating Leasing
Widely seen as a popular way to operate professional cleaning equipment, end-users pay a fixed monthly rental which includes maintenance and servicing to enjoy a unique combination of features and benefits. Contract Hire and Operating Leases are generally used by businesses that want to…
- Fix their cleaning equipment costs for up to 7 years
- Offset 100% of rentals against taxable profits
- Take advantage of ‘off balance sheet’ funding
- Improve liquidity
- Enjoy usage benefits without ownership risks
- Use their cash in core areas of the business
- Create increased efficiencies from cleaning costs
With Contract Hire or Operating Leases you have…
- No need to budget for unexpected maintenance costs
- No need to tie up cash in depreciating assets
- No need to pay big deposits or VAT on delivery
- No need to constantly negotiate servicing costs
- No need to constantly borrow funds on a bank overdraft facility
As an alternative to longer-term leasing options, a number of Kärcher partners offer various short-term hire options with minimum commitment and maximum flexibility for your business.
With short-term hire you have…
- Flexible machine and maintenance costs
- No long term commitments
- No depreciating assets on your books
- Products available on demand or at short notice
- Higher utilisation and flexibility of your cleaning equipment
Delivery & Returns
YES we offer FREE Delivery for all order over £75
Delivery will be charged based on that chargeable by a national carrier or Royal Mail unless the goods are offered for sale inclusive of delivery charges.
Please note we offer FREE delivery for every order over £75
You can return a damaged or defective item as long as it is within 28 days from the day you received it, is free from marks and retains all the original packaging. When returning an item any promotional items must be returned along with them. You should inspect all items on receipt for defect or damage.
Non faulty items may be returned within 28 days. Items must be unused and in original packaging in re-saleable condition. Returned items may be subject to a restock charge of up to 15%